FlexPak TM Package Leak Detector Video
Caledon East, ON Canada — October 23, 2015 —Flex Essentials Inc. announces FlexPak TM Package Leak Detector’s features and equipment functionality in their newly uploaded video.
The FlexPak TM Package Leak Detector and Seal Tester is constantly improving to meet the needs of customers in the flexible packaging industry and beyond. We listen! And, we strive to deliver superior products, improving functionality and ease of operation for our users. As a result of the feedback we receive from our customers, FlexPak TM Package Leak Detector and Seal Tester has come out with an array of improvements especially sure to please end user food and medical/pharma packagers in wash down environments where quality control and cleanliness are of utmost importance. New features of the FlexPak TM Package Leak Detector and Seal Tester include:
- Stainless steel gas springs enabling self-opening and ambidextrious lid operation
- Solid stainless steel handles on lid
- Large stainless steel drains for fast and simple cleanings
- Stainless steel hinges, handles, fittings and components for ensured strength, durability and reduction in wear and tear
- Clear, 360 degree viewing, solid plastic tank (chamber) construction allowing for maximum vacuum levels adjustable up to 27 inches of HG or 90 kPa with NO relief valve required
- Fewest pneumatic connections minimizing potential leaks
Benefits of the FlexPak TM Package Leak Detector and Seal unit will be realized by many industries such as those in the manufacture of packaging and end user food packagers of meat, fish & seafood, cheese & dairy, confectionery, snacks, pet food, cereals & baked goods, coffee, medical & pharma and any non-food packaging items where package seal, seam or closure integrity is critical. Contact us to request a quote or for more information!